- 1 cup shredded coconut (100 g)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (50 g)
- 1/4 cup agave syrup (80 g)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF or 180ºC.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- We use a cookie scoop to make our macaroons. Just scoop out the filling, firmly pack with your fingers and use the loosening device to slide it out. You can also use your hands.
- Place the macaroons onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Keep them in a sealed container at room temperature for several days.
- Serving Size: 1 macaroon
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 6.5 mg
- Fat: 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.8 g
- Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 2.3 g