- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 cup soybean sprouts (50 g)
- 1/4 cup agar
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (55 g)
- 1/4 cup coconut or brown sugar (50 g)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Soak the agar in water according to package directions.
- In a bowl place the chopped lettuce, julienned carrots, soybean sprouts and hydrated agar.
- To make the dressing you only have to blend all the ingredients in a blender
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir until well mixed.
Recipe adapted from Isasaweis.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 14.9 g
- Sodium: 928 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.6 g
- Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 1.5 g