- 8 ounces raw cauliflower (225 g), chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen or canned peas (70 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen or canned corn kernels (70 g)
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and blend until you get a consistency or texture similar to rice. If you don’t have a food processor, use a box grater instead (the side used to grate Parmesan cheese).
- Sautée the cauliflower rice in a frying pan with some oil or water for about 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Add the onion and carrot to the frying pan and sautée them with some oil or water over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Add the peas and corn kernels. If you use them frozen, cook them according to package directions and then add them to the pan. Stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Finally, add the cauliflower rice and the tamari or soy sauce, stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more. Serve immediately.
- Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for about 3 to 4 days.
- Add any veggies or ingredients you want.
- If you don’t eat soy, add some coconut aminos or salt to taste instead of the tamari or soy sauce.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe (using 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil)
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 8.7 g
- Sodium: 588 mg
- Fat: 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.7 g
- Fiber: 7.4 g
- Protein: 6.9 g