- 1 and 1/3 cups unsalted, raw cashews (200 g)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (125 ml)
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped (optional)
- Soak the cashews for at least 4 hours, better overnight.
- Drain and wash the cashews and place them in a blender with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. Add more milk if needed.
- Store it in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of the recipe
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 2.6 g
- Sodium: 9.2 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.9 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 3.1 g