- 1 cup ice cubes (110 g)
- 4 Medjool or 8 Deglet Nour dates
- 2 tbsp cold brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup plant milk of your choice (190 ml), we used unsweetened soy milk
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add your favorite toppings (we used vegan whipped cream and caramel syrup, but it’s up to you).
- Store the frappuccino in a sealed container in the fridge for about 2 to 3 days.
- Feel free to use caramel sauce, or any other sweetener instead of the dates.
- We used store-bought plant-based whipped cream and caramel sauce, but you can also use coconut whipped cream and date syrup for a healthier version of this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe with no toppings
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 35.5 g
- Sodium: 47.3 mg
- Fat: 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.7 g
- Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 3.9 g