- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use your vegan Caesar dressing immediately with recipes like vegan Caesar Salad or vegan kale Caesar salad.
- Keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- To make this homemade Caesar dressing I used homemade vegan Parmesan cheese, but feel free to use a store-bought version instead. You could also replace it with nutritional yeast.
- You could also use a different type of oil or mustard, but I do believe extra virgin olive oil and Dijon mustard are the best choices.
- If you can’t find capers, omit this ingredient or use dill pickles instead.
- Although I used homemade vegan Worcestershire sauce, a store-bought one is also okay.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 66
- Sodium: 76 mg
- Fat: 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 1.5 g