Homemade vegan Caesar dressing, made in less than 5 minutes with simple ingredients. It’s oil-free, so creamy and the perfect salad dressing.
I didn’t like most salads before going vegan, I just ate them because they’re healthy, but I’ve always loved Caesar salad, that’s why it was one of the first salad recipes I shared on the blog, along with a delicious vegan Caesar salad dressing.
The next recipe I’m going to post is a vegan kale Caesar salad, it’s super simple, gluten-free and as also oil-free, so I’ve made an oil-free version of my Caesar dressing, which is even better and healthier. I do consume oil, but I try to use it in moderation, so some of my recipes contain oil and others don’t.
This dressing is so convenient, it goes well with pretty much everything, not only with salads. I love it with some steamed potatoes, you should try it. And it’s super easy to make!
looking for more dressing recipes?
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @simpleveganblog on Instagram and hashtag it #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use immediately or keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 5 to 7 days.
- If you don’t eat soy, use some coconut aminos instead of the tamari or soy sauce, or add some salt and more water if needed.
- Pickles can be used instead of capers.
- Feel free to use only lemon juice or vinegar. I think the sauce tastes better using both though.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 48
- Sugar: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 130 mg
- Fat: 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 2.3 g