- 1/2 cup short-grain white rice, uncooked (100 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels (80 g)
- Fat-free vegan refried beans
- 1 cup red cabbage, julienned (100 g)
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, julienned
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1 chopped tomato
- A handful of fresh tomato, finely chopped
- Tahini salad dressing to taste
- Cook the rice and the corn kernels, according to package directions. We don’t add any salt.
- Prepare the fat-free vegan refried beans. Use our recipe if you want.
- To assemble the burrito bowl just place the rice, refried beans, red cabbage and lettuce in the bowl and garnish with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add dressing to taste and serve.
- If you’re not going to eat it immediately, don’t add the dressing. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe without the dressing
- Calories: 295
- Sugar: 3.6 g
- Sodium: 589.1mg
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrates: 47.8g
- Fiber: 9.8g
- Protein: 9 g