- 2 cups almond milk (500 milliliters)
- 6 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 or 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup blueberries (70 grams)
- 2 tablespoons peanuts (20 grams)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup (optional)
- Pour the milk in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Add the oats and the peanut butter, stir with a spoon, cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 415
- Sugar: 34 g
- Sodium: 164.5 mg
- Fat: 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 65.6 g
- Fiber: 8.9 g
- Protein: 11.5 g