I’ve realized this morning we haven’t shared an oatmeal recipe on our Youtube channel yet and I make oatmeal very often, it’s my favorite healthy breakfast along with smoothies and green juices, so we’ve just made an oatmeal recipe for you guys! It’s a beautiful dish, but also so delicious, comforting, healthy and nutritious.
Feel free to add any fruits, nuts, seeds, sweetener or ingredients you like (I love superfoods and shredded coconut), the options are endless. I usually add some berries or banana to my oatmeal, but I love this recipe so much, blueberries and mango are so delicious together!
Vegan Blueberry Oatmeal
Oatmeal is my favorite healthy breakfast along with smoothies and green juices. There are so many recipes you can make, the options are endless!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cups instant oats (50 g)
- 1 1/2 cups plant milk of your choice. We used oat milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (75 g)
- 2 tbsp brown or coconut sugar
- Toasted sliced almonds
- Place the oats, the milk and the blueberries in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Then cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until the oats are cooked. Stir occasionally. You can add the blueberries later if you want.
- Remove from the heat, add the sugar and stir until well combined.
- Serve the oatmeal in a bowl and add your favorite toppings. We added toasted sliced almonds, mango and pistachios.