- 1 cup oats (100 g), gluten-free if needed
- 1 and 1/2 cups plant milk of your choice (375 ml), we used full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Sultana raisins
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Fresh raspberries and blueberries
- Mix all the ingredients in a jar or a sealed container (except the raspberries and the blueberries) until well combined.
- Keep in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with your favorite fruits. We added fresh raspberries and blueberries.
- If it’s too dry for you, you can add more milk just after serving.
- Store the bircher muesli in the fridge in a sealed container for 2 to 3 days.
- Add any fruit, nut, seed or sweetener you like.
- It’s also delicious with cocoa powder, jam or nut butter.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 396
- Sugar: 4.6 g
- Sodium: 14.1 mg
- Fat: 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 16.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.6 g
- Fiber: 8.1 g
- Protein: 10.1 g