- 1 banana
- 50 ml or 1.7 fl oz vegetable whipping cream or whipped cream
- 3 scoops vegan vanilla ice cream
- 2 strawberries
- 2 walnuts
- 10 grams or 0.35 oz dark chocolate
- Chocolate Syrup
- 3 cherries
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise and place it in a dish.
- Add the whipped cream, vanilla ice cream and the rest of the toppings.
- Eat the vegan banana split immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 485
- Sugar: 47.6 g
- Sodium: 125.6 mg
- Fat: 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 14.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 60.4 g
- Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 7.5 g
- Cholesterol: 85 mg