- 1/3 cup Jameson Irish Whiskey (80 ml), any whiskey is okay
- 1/4 cup strong coffee or espresso (60 ml)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup (60 ml)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend for about 1 or 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Serve your vegan Baileys chilled or with some ice, and shake well before using. You could also add it to your coffee or vegan hot chocolate for a delicious dessert. Just pour it in, stir, and enjoy!
- Store the leftovers in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- You could use a different kind of plant milk instead, such as homemade cashew milk or maybe almond milk. However, I do suggest you use canned coconut milk.
- Feel free to use a different type of sweetener instead of agave or maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 3.4 fl oz or 100 milliliters
- Calories: 236
- Sugar: 11.9 g
- Sodium: 10.4 mg
- Fat: 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 14.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.9 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 1.6 g