- 3 tablespoons flax seeds + 9 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (125 milliliters)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar (200 grams)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (50 grams)
- 1/4 cup rice flour (40 grams)
- 1/4 cup potato starch (40 grams)
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour (105 grams)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (60 grams)
- Preheat the oven at 355 º F or 180 º C.
- Add the flax seeds and the water in a blender, blend and keep it aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl (coconut sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, rice flour, potato starch, brown rice flour). Mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients in another bowl (flax seeds+water, oil and peanut butter). Mix well.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix well. Add the walnuts and stir.
- Pour the mixture in a baking pan with baking paper and bake at 355 º F or 180 º C for about 25 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/9 of the recipe
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 21.7 g
- Sodium: 14.8 mg
- Fat: 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 42.6 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 3.8 g