Today is a very special day because we’re going to share with you our ultimate vegan gluten-free brownie recipe. When you eat this brownie you feel like you were in heaven, it’s amazing!
We shared with you another gluten-free vegan brownie recipe using red beans instead of flour, it’s delicious too, but this brownie is even better and it tastes like a traditional brownie.
I love to eat brownies with vegan vanilla ice cream and vegan chocolate syrup, but you can add your favorite toppings, coconut whipped cream is a great choice too!
We’ve also added unsweetened cocoa powder on top, but you can also add carob powder, ground cinnamon or nothing, this brownie is always delicious!
If you’re on a diet I recommend you not to make this recipe because you can’t stop to eat, it’s really addictive, I’m not going to lie to you, once you try this fudgy brownie you’ll want it all for you.
We’ve used brown rice flour, white rice flour and potato starch instead of wheat flour, but you can try other combinations or other kinds of flours and starches. You’ll probably need to add more or less flour/starch.
We’ve used peanut butter and extra virgin olive oil instead of butter, but you can also use another kind of vegan butter, other oil or even you can only use oil.
We’ve used flax eggs instead of regular eggs, you only need 1 tablespoon of flax seeds and 3 tablespoons of water to substitute one egg. You can also use chia seeds, applesauce, mashed bananas, there are so many possibilities!
You can add your favorite nuts and seeds, I love walnuts and they are perfect to make brownies. We’ve added coconut sugar instead of brown or white sugar, but you can use any sweetener you want.
I know this is not the healthiest and the lightest recipe in the world, but it’s healthier and lighter than traditional brownies, this ultimate vegan gluten-free brownie has changed my life! I love vegan food and it’s soooo easy to be vegan with gorgeous and delicious recipes like this one, I love it!!!
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds + 9 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (125 milliliters)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar (200 grams)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (50 grams)
- 1/4 cup rice flour (40 grams)
- 1/4 cup potato starch (40 grams)
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour (105 grams)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (60 grams)
- Preheat the oven at 355 º F or 180 º C.
- Add the flax seeds and the water in a blender, blend and keep it aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl (coconut sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, rice flour, potato starch, brown rice flour). Mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients in another bowl (flax seeds+water, oil and peanut butter). Mix well.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix well. Add the walnuts and stir.
- Pour the mixture in a baking pan with baking paper and bake at 355 º F or 180 º C for about 25 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/9 of the recipe
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 21.7 g
- Sodium: 14.8 mg
- Fat: 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 42.6 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 3.8 g