- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen or canned (140 g)
- 4 salad tomatoes
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 red onion
- Tahini salad dressing, see notes
- If you use frozen corn kernels, cook them according to package directions and then drain them. If you use canned corn kernels, drain and wash them. Set aside.
- Chop the tomatoes, avocados and red onion.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl (corn, tomatoes, avocados, red onion and tahini salad dressing) until well combined. Serve immediately.
- Best when fresh, keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 to 2 days (dressing separate from the salad).
- We used 1 batch of our tahini salad dressing, but feel free to add more or less. If you consume oil, you could also add a simple vinaigrette, made with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice or vinegar, salt and pepper, or any other dressing you like.
- Any type of onions is okay.
- Feel free to add any vegetables, spices, fresh or dried herbs, jalapeños or any ingredient you want.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 346
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 181 mg
- Fat: 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.5 g
- Fiber: 11.5 g
- Protein: 8.2 g