- 1/4 cup tahini (65 ml or 4 tbsp)
- 1/4 cup water (65 ml or 4 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined. You can also blend them if you want, but it’s not necessary.
- If you’re not going to consume the dressing immediately, store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Enjoy it with salads and all kinds of savory dishes.
- Feel free to add any other seed or nut butter instead of the tahini. Add more or less water if needed.
- If you want a smoother texture, you can blend the ingredients, although it’s not necessary.
- Add less water if you can’t find nutritional yeast.
- Tamari or soy sauce can be used instead of salt.
- I used raw tahini, but you can also use roasted tahini instead.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 41
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 35.1 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 2.4 g