- 1 cup diced sweet potato (265 g)
- 1 cup cooked or canned chickpeas (165 g)
- 1 diced cucumber
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper (75 g)
- 1 cup lamb’s lettuce (30 g)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 355ºF.
- Bake the sweet potato for 35 minutes or until it’s cooked.
- Mix all the ingredients, add the lemon juice, the spices and olive oil to taste (optional). Stir and serve.
- If you’re gonna eat the salad on the go, let the sweet potatoes and chickpeas cool down before mixing it all together and storing it in an airtight container.