- 6 sheets of rice paper
- 1 carrot
- 2,1 ounces or 60 grams red cabbage
- 2 avocados
- 1,4 ounces or 40 grams garlic sprouts
- 1/2 cup tahini (125 grams)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 grams)
- 1 tablespoon tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon tabasco
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Fill a wide bowl with water. Soak one sheet of rice paper and place the sheet on a cloth or dry surface.
- Place the filling: carrot, red cabbage and avocado, cut into strips, and garlic sprouts on top.
- Close the roll as you can see in the fourth photo. Repeat with the remaining rice paper sheets and ingredients.
- To make the sauce you just need to mix all the ingredients (tahini, coconut milk, tamari, lemon juice, agave syrup, tabasco, garlic powder and ground ginger).
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 5.3 g
- Sodium: 258.8 mg
- Fat: 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.9 g
- Fiber: 7.6 g
- Protein: 6.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0.7 mg