This strawberry nutella bruschetta is the perfect snack if you want to eat something healthy and sweet, in addition, it’s ready in less than 10 minutes!
Your kids are gonna love this recipe and is a great way to make your children eat more fruit. I added strawberries, but feel free to use what’s in season or your favorite fruits. Bananas are a great alternative and they’re very affordable.
- I used coconut oil to grill the bruschetta, but any other oil will work.
- You can also toast the bread in the oven or in a toaster with no oil, or just spread the nutella for a quicker version.
- Use your favorite raw nuts and seeds. Almonds and walnuts are also a great choice.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat.
- Spread coconut oil to taste on one both sides of the bruschetta.
- When the skillet is hot, press the bruschetta down and grill until golden brown. Flip the bread and grill the other side.
- Spread the nutella, add the sliced strawberries and the chopped hazelnuts.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog on Instagram (or any other social network).