- 2/3 cup pecans (75 g), raw and unsalted
- 2/3 cup walnuts (75 g), raw and unsalted
- 2/3 cup cashews (95 g), raw and unsalted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp oil of your choice (optional), I used melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF or 180ºC
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl (except the dried rosemary) until well combined.
- Place the spiced nuts onto a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper or not, it’s up to you) and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, add the dried rosemary and stir until well mixed.
- Serve warm immediately or keep in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 weeks. I prefer them cold.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 55
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 35 mg
- Fat: 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 1 g