- 2.2 lbs very ripe tomatoes (1 kg)
- 1 cucumber (180 g)
- 2 Italian green peppers (230 g)
- 1 clove of garlic (remove the germ to improve your digestion)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (75 g)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Chop the veggies and place them with the rest of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Chill gazpacho in the fridge for at least 1 or 2 hours, or until it’s really cold.
- Serve in individual bowls with some raw veggies (I added chopped tomato, green pepper and cucumber), extra virgin olive oil and black pepper on top (optional).
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 4.6g
- Sodium: 476mg
- Fat: 9.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 1.6g