- 2 large bananas, frozen
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (140 g)
- 1 cup milk of your choice or water (250 ml), I used unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, optional
- 2 Medjool dates, optional
- Peel, chop and freeze the bananas the night before.
- The next day, add all the ingredients to a powerful blender and blend until smooth. Add more or less milk, depending on the texture you’re looking for and how powerful is your machine.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings. I added fresh blueberries, chopped almonds and chopped pistachios.
- Best when fresh, keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 to 2 days.
- Nutritional info doesn’t include the Medjool dates or the toppings.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 23.1 g
- Sodium: 165 mg
- Fat: 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.6 g
- Fiber: 6.3 g
- Protein: 3.6 g