- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- 1/2 chopped zucchini
- 1 julienned red bell pepper
- 1 julienned yellow bell pepper
- 1 julienned carrot
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped (discard the stem)
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1/2 cup water (125 ml)
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tahini (or extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp cane, coconut or brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne powder
- Place all the ingredients in a frying pan, wok or saucepan, stir and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the veggies are cooked.
- We served the curry with some cooked white rice, raw red onion, fresh parsley and lime slices.
- Store the vegetable curry in a sealed container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Use your favorite veggies or what’s in season.
- You can sauté the veggies in some oil if you want.
- Use salt instead of the tamari or soy sauce.
- Any sweetener is okay.
- Add any spices you like.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 6.1 g
- Sodium: 223.4 mg
- Fat: 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 12.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 4.8 g
- Protein: 6.1 g