There are so many amazing recipes you can make in less than 10 or 20 minutes and this simple vegan spread is one of them. It tastes great and is cruelty-free, so is a win win because is good for your health, good for the planet and good for the animals! ?
Feel free to add other ingredients or omit the ones you don’t like because this recipe always works, just add them gently and try the mixture because adding another new ingredient. Raw cashews can be expensive in some countries, but you can use almonds or any other nuts. Toasted nuts have a more intense flavor, but raw nuts are more nutritious, you choose!Print
- 3.5 oz sun-dried tomatoes (100 g)
- 1/2 cup Piquillo or roasted red bell peppers (115 g)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews or almonds (70 g)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store the spread in a glass jar in the fridge. It lasts for about 3 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of the recipe
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 179mg
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 1.3g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!