- 1 cup unsalted raw cashews (140 g)
- 1/2 cup plant milk of your choice, I used soy milk (125 ml)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp dried dill
- Soak the cashews overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Add all the ingredients (except the parsley, chives, and dill) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the mixture to a mixing bowl and mix with the parsley, chives, and dill until well combined.
- Serve it with tortilla chips, Buffalo cauliflower wings, crudités, baked potatoes, salads, seitan, tempeh… Feel free to serve it with any dish that calls for a creamy sauce!
- Keep the leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Customize your vegan ranch dressing with any spice or fresh or dry herb you’d like.
- Feel free to add more or less plant milk depending on how thick you want your vegan ranch dressing to be.
- Although you can serve it right after making it, I recommend you serve it cold.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 28
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 66 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.7 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.9 g