Hi guys! We’ve missed you, but we’re moving to Germany and this week is my best friend’s wedding, so we’ve been really busy and have thousands of things to do. ?
It’s so cold here in Málaga (well, for being Spain) and this simple vegan detox soup is perfect for rainy and windy days, I’m obsessed with it! To make the noodles we used our Spiralizer (love it!), but it’s no necessary, you can make them using a peeler or even a knife. We also use soba noodles sometimes, they’re made with buckwheat flour, are super healthy, gluten-free and taste great!
Don’t overcook the veggies or they will lose part of their nutrients. We usually cook them for 5 minutes, but you can try them and cook them longer if you want.
It’s important to include colorful natural ingredients in our diet, it means they’re alive and full of nutrients. Look at this soup! I love it because it tastes amazing, is so beautiful and it can help you to clean and detoxify your gorgeous body. ?
- Feel free to use other veggies, but try to use as many colors as you can.
- Miso can replace the soy sauce or tamari. If you don’t eat soy, use some sea salt instead.
- You can use some fresh garlic instead of the garlic powder and remove the onion powder if you want.
PRODUCT I USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE (AFFILIATE LINK):
Simple Vegan Detox Soup
Look at this simple vegan detox soup! I love it because it tastes amazing, is so beautiful and it can help you to clean and detoxify your gorgeous body.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6
- 1/2 pound pumpkin (225 g)
- 2 red onions
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 head of broccoli (discard the stem)
- 2 celery sticks
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups boiling water (1 l)
- 4 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp herbes de Provence
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Lemon juice to taste
- Spiralize the pumpkin or chopped it finely with a knife. You can also use a peeler.
- Chop the rest of the veggies and place them with the pumpkin in a large pot. Add the water, soy sauce, spices (ginger, garlic and onion powder) and the herbs.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the soup is ready, add the nutritional yeast and the lemon juice just before serving, stir and enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!