- 1½ cups coconut milk (375 ml)
- ½ cup water (125 ml)
- ½ cup rolled oats (80 g)
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 tbsp coconut sugar
- Toppings: chopped strawberries, chocolate chips and shredded coconut
- Pour the coconut milk and the water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the rolled oats, cocoa powder and sugar. Cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for about 5 or 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place the oatmeal in a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Nutritional information: toppings not included
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 653
- Sugar: 41.3g
- Sodium: 42mg
- Fat: 45.7g
- Saturated Fat: 39.2g
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Fiber: 9.6g
- Protein: 9g