- 8 ounces firm tofu (225 g)
- 1/4 tsp salt, see notes
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, see notes
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Chop the tofu and use a fork to crumble it into bite-sized pieces.
- Add some water or oil to a frying pan and when it’s hot, add the tofu and the rest of the ingredients. Stir until well combined and cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- We served our tofu scramble over some toasted bread and topped it with fresh parsley.
- Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Any type of salt is okay, but I prefer to use Kala Namak salt because it tastes like real eggs.
- If you’re not a turmeric lover or you’re not used to its flavor, add only 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder, then try the scramble and add more if needed.
- Add your favorite spices, veggies or ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe (without the bread and parsley)
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 248 mg
- Fat: 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 9.3 g