- 3 cups red wine (750 ml)
- 2 cups orange juice (500 ml)
- The juice of one lemon
- 4 tbsp coconut, cane or brown sugar
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 peach
- Ice cubes to taste (optional)
- Pour the wine into a large pitcher.
- Chop the fruits into small pieces and add them to the pitcher. Add them just after you chop them to prevent oxidation.
- Then add the orange and lemon juice and the sugar and stir until well combined.
- You can add the ice cubes and serve the sangria immediately, but it’s better to let it stand in the fridge for at least two hours and then add some ice cubes if you want. Stir just before serving.
- Store the sangria in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Use Spanish red wine if you can, but don’t be afraid to use any other red wine if you can’t find it.
- If you don’t drink alcohol, use some grape or blueberry juice instead of the wine.
- Feel free to use any sweetener you have on hand.
- Add your favorite fruits.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe
- Calories: 124
- Sugar: 17.1 g
- Sodium: 6.1 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.8 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 0.9 g