- 1 medium sweet potato
- 8 handfuls of kale leaves, chopped (160 g)
- 2 chopped red apples
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (55 g)
For the dressing:
- The juice of a lemon
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 390ºF or 200ºC.
- Peel and chop the sweet potato and place it onto a baking dish.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until it’s soft. You can add some extra virgin olive oil on top if you want.
- To make the dressing just mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the kale in a mixing bowl, add 2 tbsp of the dressing and massage for 1 or 2 minutes or until it’s soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and serve with the dressing.
- You can keep the salad in a sealed container in the fridge for about 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 466
- Sugar: 18.3 g
- Sodium: 297.9 mg
- Fat: 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 42.2 g
- Fiber: 14.4 g
- Protein: 11.9 g