- 2.2 pounds small potatoes (1 kg)
- Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and black pepper to taste
For the pesto:
- 1/4 cup walnuts (30 g)
- 1 cup spinach (30 g)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes and boil them for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 390ºF or 200ºC.
- Place the potatoes into a baking dish and add some extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and pepper to taste. Bake for about 15 minutes, flip the potatoes and bake for about 15 minutes more or until golden brown and crisp. Baking times may vary depending on your oven or the size of the potatoes.
- To make the pesto just blend all the ingredients in a food processor.
- When the potatoes are ready, add the pesto, stir and serve.