- 1 pound cauliflower (450 g), cut into florets
- 1–2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet (lined or not, it’s up to you) and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately (I added some chopped, fresh parsley on top) or keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Nutritional info has been calculated by using 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 5.6 g
- Sodium: 650 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.7 g
- Fiber: 5.8 g
- Protein: 4.6 g