- 1 pound carrots (450 g)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2–3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (optional), chopped
- Preheat the oven to 430ºF or 220ºC.
- Trim ends of carrots and slice them. You can peel them or not, it’s up to you.
- Add the carrots and the rest of the ingredients to a baking tray (it can be lined with parchment paper or not) and mix with your hands until well combined.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Garnish with the chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately or keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 4-7 days.
- Nutritional information has been calculated by using 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 8.6 g
- Sodium: 227 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.6 g
- Fiber: 2.9 g
- Protein: 1.2 g