- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts (225 g)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- The juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (30 g)
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (40 g)
- Preheat the oven to 390ºF or 200ºC.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves and place them in a baking dish.
- Add the garlic, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Add the pecans and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Finally, add the agave syrup and the pomegranate seeds, stir and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 7.9 g
- Sodium: 45.4 mg
- Fat: 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 2.9 g