- 1 pound broccoli (450 g), cut into florets
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined. You can also mix the ingredients in the baking sheet, but I prefer to use a bowl.
- Transfer to a baking sheet (lined or not, it’s up to you) and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 206
- Sugar: 3.9 g
- Sodium: 366 mg
- Fat: 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.1 g
- Fiber: 6.1 g
- Protein: 6.7 g