- 1 pound fresh asparagus (450 g)
- 1–2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC.
- Wash and trim hard ends off asparagus. You can use the ends to make soup.
- Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper).
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic and gently toss to combine.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until the asparagus are lightly browned and tender.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with lemon juice and serve immediately. Keep leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for about 4-5 days.
- Nutritional info has been calculated by using 1 tbsp of oil.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 4.5 g
- Sodium: 297 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 5.3 g