- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 regular bananas
- 8 Deglet Nour or 4 Medjool dates
- ¾ cup almond milk (185 ml)
- Toppings: raspberries and chopped cashews (optional)
- You can soak the cashews overnight (I didn’t), but it’s totally up to you. If your food processor or blender is not very powerful, I recommend you to soak them.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor (or a blender) and blend until smooth. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, top with your favorite toppings (I added fresh raspberries and chopped cashews).
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 541
- Sugar: 22.4g
- Sodium: 75mg
- Fat: 33.8g
- Saturated Fat: 6.4g
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Protein: 12.5g