A big thanks to Right from the Roots for sponsoring today’s post! ❤️
Hi guys! How are you? Sorry for not publishing in a long time, but we’ve been moving to a new hosting and couldn’t post any recipe. Fortunately, we’re back and today we have a delicious, quick and easy, super healthy recipe for you and also a giveaway!
Maple syrup is not very popular here in Spain, it’s so expensive and is really hard to find it, but it’s my all time favorite natural sweetener, well, it was until I discovered maple cream. Have you ever heard about it? It’s AMAZING! Just in case you’re wondering what is it, let me tell you more about this wonderful sweetener.
Maple cream (also known as maple butter) is made from grade A golden maple syrup. Besides, it is:
- GMO- free.
It tastes like heaven and has an incredible texture, so is the perfect substitute for honey. The uses for maple cream are endless, but I prefer to eat it as a spread with a good homemade bread or as a healthy topping.
Today’s post is sponsored by Right from the Roots, a family business, who produce maple products (syrup, cream and sugar). You can read more about them on their website. They make high quality products. We’ve tried the cream, the sugar and the amber maple syrup and all of them are delicious, but the cream is our favorite one. Omg! How could I live without it? There’s another thing I love about this brand, they care about the environment and this is great! I’m an ethical vegan, but I also care about my health and the planet, so these products are perfect for me.
We’re excited to be hosting a giveaway of some amazing maple products, yay! We’re giving away a pint of Grade A maple syrup and a 20 oz maple cream.
- Winner must be in the continental USA.
- Like Right from the Roots facebook page.
- Like Simple Vegan Blog facebook page.
- Please leave a comment on this post.
That’s all! The giveaway will be close on Saturday, July 16. Please provide your email address in the comment form (we keep it confidential), so we can contact with you if you’re the winner.
- If you prefer a fat-free recipe, use one more banana instead of the avocado.
- Other berries will work as well, or even any other fruit.
- Feel free to add your favorite toppings.
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 2 cups frozen raspberries (260 g)
- 4 tbsp maple cream
- Fresh raspberries
- Shredded coconut
- Chopped pistachios
- 3 tbsp maple cream (1 for each serving)
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor or a blender until smooth.
- Divide between 3 serving glasses.
- Chill the mousse for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Add the toppings just before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!