Making beautiful meals is important, if your dish is full of colors it means you’re nourishing your body with so many different nutrients and you’re using healthy ingredients.
Smoothie bowls are great for breakfast. You just need to blend the ingredients, place the smoothie in a bowl and add your favorite toppings: fresh fruits, dried fruits, nuts, seeds, superfoods or even granola!
If you like this smoothie, take a look at our new eBook: Simple Vegan Smoothies, 31 delicious and easy recipes for a healthier you. In Simple Vegan Smoothies you’ll find 31 totally new recipes and you’ll learn how to make your own smoothies!
- If you’re not using a powerful blender, you can use only regular bananas or just blend the rest of the ingredients before adding the chopped frozen bananas.
- Feel free to use other plant milk, sweetener or nut butter.
PRODUCT I USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE (AFFILIATE LINK):
Rainbow Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls are great for breakfast. You just need to blend the ingredients, place the smoothie in a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup almond milk (125 ml)
- 2 fresh bananas + 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 4 Deglet Nour or 2 Medjool dates
- Toppings: raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, mango, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add your favorite toppings.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog on Instagram (or any other social network).