- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa (85 g)
- 1/2 cup cooked or canned black beans (95 g)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (70 g)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (4 tbsp or about 15 g), finely chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp vinaigrette
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Take a look at my how to cook quinoa post.
- Allow to cool the quinoa at room temperature or wash it with cold water. You can also make the quinoa the day before.
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature. Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- I cooked the quinoa following my how to cook quinoa post, so the nutritional information has been calculated by using 1 tablespoon of soy sauce or tamari. You can also add salt to taste instead.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 2.6 g
- Sodium: 266 mg
- Fat: 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.6 g
- Fiber: 4.8 g
- Protein: 6.7 g