- 4 tsp dried sage
- 3 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Add all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir until well combined. You could also add them to a blender and blend until well mixed.
- Use it to make all kinds of recipes, such as vegan chicken noodle soup or vegan stuffing.
- Keep it in an airtight container at room temperature and it will last for months.
- I used dried herbs because I find them more convenient and they last longer, but feel free to use fresh herbs if you want to.
- If you don’t like or can’t find some of the herbs, just omit them or use any other ingredient instead, although it’s best to follow the recipe just as it is.
- I prefer to mix the different ingredients in a bowl because it’s faster and cleaner. However, you could also blend them if you want your poultry seasoning to have a thinner texture.
- Feel free to make a big batch of homemade poultry seasoning, as it will last for a really long time.
- Serving Size: 1 tsp
- Calories: 3
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.5 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 0.1 g