- 1 pound potatoes (450 g)
- Fat free vegan cheese sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked or canned frijoles or black beans (90 g)
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper (40 g)
- 1/4 cup corn kernels (40 g)
- 1/2 avocado
- A handful of fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 390ºF or 200ºC.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into wedges. Place them onto a baking tray and bake them for 30 minutes. We recommend you to put parchment paper onto the baking tray.
- Add the cheese, beans and red bell pepper. Bake for 10 minutes more. If the potatoes are not soft, bake them longer.
- Add the corn kernels, avocado and cilantro and serve.