This potato salad with vegan ranch dressing is my new obsession, I’ve found the perfect vegan dressing. It’s so good!
I eat salads during all the year, but in summer they are the perfect meal, especially for dinner or when it’s so hot. They are healthy fast food, you can make a salad in minutes.
Potato salads are the perfect choice for eating out, they are very well preserved, unlike the leafy greens. This salad tastes even better two hours after cooked.
We’ve just published a vegan version of the ranch dressing, you can read it here. If you want to try a different version, we have another vegan ranch dressing, which is simpler, oil-free and lower in fat.
I’m always trying new salad recipes because I eat salads every day and I think it’s important to have a healthy, balanced and varied diet. In addition, if you always eat the same recipe, you’ll probably get bored, and salads are so beneficial for our health. So try this potato salad with vegan ranch dressing and take care of your body.
- 14 oz potatoes (400 grams)
- 1/2 onion
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (90 grams)
- 12 green olives
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Cook the potatoes. You can steam or boil them for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Set aside.
- When potatoes are cool, dice them and place them in a bowl. Add chopped onion and cherry tomatoes, corn kernels and green olives. I’ve used frozen corn kernels, so I cooked them according to package directions. Let the corn kernels cool before you add to the salad.
- Add the vegan ranch dressing and let the salad stand in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
If you prefer an oil free, lower in fat version of the Ranch dressing, we have one for you!
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe (excluding the sauce)
- Calories: 256
- Sugar: 5.9 g
- Sodium: 271.6 mg
- Fat: 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 51.4 g
- Fiber: 7.4 g
- Protein: 6.8 g