- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2.2 pounds ripe tomatoes (1 kg)
- 2 Italian green peppers or 1 red bell pepper
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 5.5 oz rye bread (160 g)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Porra is served cold, so you can store it in the fridge for at least an hour or serve it with some ice cubes.
- We added some chopped rye bread and green peppers on top.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe
- Calories: 139
- Sugar: 4.6g
- Sodium: 374mg
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrates: 15.3g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 2.9g