- 1 plantain, sliced
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF or 190ºC.
- Add the plantain slices and the oil to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Place the plantain slices onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes for one side and 5-10 minutes for the other side or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, add salt and pepper and stir until well combined.
- Enjoy them hot or at room temperature, just by themselves or with your favorite sauce. They’re delicious with some guacamole.
- Best when fresh, keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for about 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 6.7 g
- Sodium: 149 mg
- Fat: 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.3 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 0.6 g