- Add all the ingredients to a jar (except the almond butter and the blueberries), stir, cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Give a good stir before serving and add more milk if needed. Then add your favorite ingredients. I used almond butter and fresh blueberries.
- Keep leftovers covered in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. It’s also a great breakfast or snack to eat on the go.
- Nutritional info has been calculated without the almond butter and the blueberries.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 7.3 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Fat: 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.9 g
- Fiber: 6.1 g
- Protein: 8.3 g