- 1/2 cup oat flour (60 g)
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (70 g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup oat milk (185 ml)
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Toppings: blueberry jam and fresh figs
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (oat flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon).
- Place the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients in a bowl and stir with a spoon.
- Place ¼ cup of batter in a non-stick skillet (or a lightly greased skillet) and cook for about two minutes for each side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
- Serving Size: 1/7 of the recipe
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 6.1g
- Sodium: 13mg
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 19.8g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 3.1g