- 2 cups rolled oats (200 g)
- 1 cup chopped almonds (160 g)
- 1 cup chopped dates (170 g)
- ½ cup Goji berries (60 g)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds (70 g)
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup water (125 g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- ⅔ cup maple syrup (215 g)
- Preheat the oven to 320ºF or 160ºC.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a big bowl (rolled oats, chopped almonds, chopped dates, Goji berries, sunflower seeds and ground cinnamon).
- In a saucepan, heat the wet ingredients (water, vanilla extract and maple syrup) for about 2 minutes. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the granola onto a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes to get a more crumbly granola.
- Remove from the oven and allow the granola to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1/10 of the recipe
- Calories: 262
- Sugar: 29g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 46.8g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 5.3g