- 1 1/4 cups of almonds (200 g)
- 2/3 cup dates (120 g)
- 1/3 cup mint leaves (30 g)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Blend almonds in a blender or food processor.
- Add dates and blend again.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse to combine.
- I recommend you to keep the mixture in the freezer for 15 or 20 minutes, it will be easier to make the balls, but this step is optional.
- Make the balls. You can roll them in white or brown sugar or shredded coconut.
Recipe adapted from Thyme Bombe.
- Serving Size: 1 ball (before roll it in sugar)
- Calories: 81
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 2.3 g